"Support" Wrist Malas
These bracelets were hand crafted with rudraksha beads, accented with copper spaces spacers & stones representative of the chakras. Bracelets are set on a stretch cord and fits wrist ranging 7"-7.25". Beads are 8mm.
- Rudraksha is a seed traditionally used for prayer beads. The seed is produced by several species of large evergreen broad-leaved tree being the principal species used in the making of organic jewelry or mala. Rudraksha beads are believed to provide good support for those who are constantly on the move. This is because they are claimed to create a cocoon made of the wearer's own energy. It is also known to shield against negative energies.
- Crown Chakra - (White, Purple): Helps with higher self & clarity.
- Third Eye Chakra - Amethyst (Violet): Helps with intuition.
- Throat Chakra - Lapis Lazuli (Blue): Helps with communication.
- Heart Chakra - Jade (Green): Helps with emotions.
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Amber, Tigers Eye (Yellow): Helps with health, physical joy & creativity.
- Spleen Chakra - Carnelian (Orange): Helps with joy.
- Base Chakra - Garnet, Coral (Red): Helps with grounding & centering.