"Love" & "Acceptance" Charmed Malas
These malas were handcrafted with 108 faceted, Blue Jade & Orange Agate stones, hand knotted and accented with a Hook Clasp pendant set with Crystal Rhinestones on both side. The Mala comes with 3 charms. Mala is designed to hold many charms, if you would like to order additional charms, please contact us. Necklace is approximately 35" long (not including pendant). Pendant is 2" long, charms are approximately 1.5" (longest charm). Beads are 8mm. Each sold separately.
- Blue Jade/Bright Silver Hook/Breathe, Elephant & Evil Eye Pendant
- Orange Agate/Gun Metal Hook/Namaste, Om, & Tiger's Eye Pendant
- Jade is a good luck stone, and is the ultimate symbol of calm and serenity. Helps release negative thoughts, alleviates anxiety and fear, and brings balance and healing.
- Agate fosters love and marital fidelity, abundance, wealth, good luck, longevity, acceptance, courage, protection, balance, harmony, generosity, strength, security and appreciation of nature. Very grounding, solid and stable. Also helps discover your inherent natural talents.
- Tiger's Eye excellent grounding stone which promotes balance and strength to get through difficult situations. Relieves doubt and bestows decision making ability. Alleviates nervousness, anxiety and fear and enhances courage, grace and the ability to see situations clearly. Also stimulates wealth.
The symbol and superstition of the evil eye is one of the strongest symbolic images in the world. In its most basic form, the evil eye is thought of as a look given to inflict harm, suffering, or some form of bad luck on those that it is cast upon. It is a look which clearly states that one intends for something bad to happen to the object of one’s focus, either out of jealousy or pure malice. It is a talisman created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called "evil eyes”.
- Om Represents the divine in each of us. Tells us we are able to move past our physical and mental state.
- Elephant Symbolicly means strength, honor, stability and patience, among other attributes. To the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.
- Namaste or the gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another.