These mens wrist malas were hand crafted with natural stones and accented with gunmetal buddhas (as described below). Bracelets are set on a stretch cord and fits wrist ranging 8"-8.25". Beads are 8mm. Each sold separately, available in the following options:
- Lava & Azurite
- Onyx & Jade
- Agate & Lava
- Agate & Onyx
- Azurite is called the "stone of heaven." It enhances intuition, and is said to guide you to be accurate in depicting psychic experiences. It is also an excellent stone for meditation, allowing you to enter a meditative state easily. Azurite is said to help control energy flow and bring just the right amount of energy to any situation. Azurite is most closely related to the third eye chakra, and can balance, stimulate, and empower it. It will also work to align all of the chakras.
- Onyx is associated primarily with the root chakra. It assists with challenges in life, especially those caused by a drain of energy. It prevents the draining away of personal energy and can be used for protection from such. It also helps with grounding and controlling or eliminating excess or unwanted energies. It has been used for wound healing, childbirth and to increase stamina and self-control.
- Jade is a stone of the heart. As such it is related to the heart chakra and has a beneficial effect on all heart chakra related issues. It can attract and enhance love of all kinds. It is also a stone of fidelity and generosity. It is also considered to be good for the physical heart and for emotional balance and stability. Jade is also very helpful as a stone of abundance. Physically, jade is used in crystal healing for lung problems, kidney problems, immune system weakness, PTSD, and nervous system overwork.
- Lava stone is a rock formed from magma erupted from a volcano. ... Basalt is a stone of strength and courage, it allows one the opportunity for stability throughout changes in their life.
- Malachite is a powerful in aiding with change, interpreting information leading to spiritual evolution, and identifying and releasing negative experiences. Helpful in gaining insight into the troubled relationships, resentments and anxiety so they can be released. Protective stone in the field of aviation.
- Agate fosters love and marital fidelity, abundance, wealth, good luck, longevity, acceptance, courage, protection, balance, harmony, generosity, strength, security and appreciation of nature. Very grounding, solid and stable. Also helps discover your inherent natural talents.