"Energy" Pointer Bracelets
30 35 $30.00 - $35.00
These bracelets were hand crafted with natural, semi-precious stones, accented with a pointer stone charm. Bracelets are set on a stretch cord and fits wrist in size of 7"-7.25". Beads are 8mm. Each Sold Separately.
- Jade is a stone of the heart. As such it is related to the heart chakra and has a beneficial effect on all heart chakra related issues. It can attract and enhance love of all kinds. It is also a stone of fidelity and generosity. It is also considered to be good for the physical heart and for emotional balance and stability. Jade is also very helpful as a stone of abundance. Physically, jade is used in crystal healing for lung problems, kidney problems, immune system weakness, PTSD, and nervous system overwork.
- Sodalite is a stone of logic, rationality, and efficiency. It is helpful for work in groups and stimulates thought. Sodalite is a stone that is good for healing breaches in communication. It is a stone of truth, and brings this to all communications. It is called a Poet's Stone. It can help end arguments or other disagreements. It is particularly useful for honesty of emotions and love. It increases intelligence, knowledge and learning, and can unite the logical with the spiritual. Physically it is said in folklore and crystal healing to be beneficial for the glands, diabetes, digestive system, lymphatic cancer, relieving insomnia, and decreasing calcium deficiency. It is also used in crystal healing for quicker relief of head colds. Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. Sodalite is associated with the throat and brow chakras.
- Tiger's Eye brings energies of vibrance and vitality, and of enhancing integrity of self and can be very grounding. It is said to help one have the practicality and willpower to take care of oneself fully. It is a survival stone and can help with the correct use of power for survival in difficult times, and can bring vitality. It promotes energies of health and vibrancy of those who wear it. It is said to bring good luck. Red Tiger Eye is associated with the root or base chakra.
- Imperial Jasper is beneficial for spiritual growth, relaxation, contentment, compassion, nurturing, consolation, tranquility, seeing things through, achieving wholeness, healing and gentle endings. Imperial Jasper also holds the general properties of Jasper. Imperial Jasper is known to stabilize emotions and reduce fears and insecurities. It also helps with organizational abilities.
- Amethyst protects against anger, hate, envy and fear. Helps to bring calmness and clarity, and is good for overworked, overstressed or overwhelmed mental states. Fosters healing and selflessness and is associated with positive transformation.
- Malachite is a powerful in aiding with change, interpreting information leading to spiritual evolution, and identifying and releasing negative experiences. Helpful in gaining insight into the troubled relationships, resentments and anxiety so they can be released. Protective stone in the field of aviation.
- Amazonite creates a feeling of power. Inspires truth, sincerity, honor, self-love, confidence, communication, eloquence, integrity, trust, clarity, prophecy and openness. Sooths nerves and aggravations.
- Quartz is a power stone. It enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting. It channels universal energy. Quartz also enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy. Because it directs and amplifies energy, it is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling. Due to its ability to balance, quartz is excellent for harmonizing and balancing one's environment. Quartz is also good for energizing other crystals.
- Onyx is associated primarily with the root chakra. It assists with challenges in life, especially those caused by a drain of energy. It prevents the draining away of personal energy and can be used for protection from such. It also helps with grounding and controlling or eliminating excess or unwanted energies. It has been used for wound healing, childbirth and to increase stamina and self-control.