Uplifting "Sparkle" Hamsa Mala
This mala collection was handcrafted with 108 natural stones - Fire Blue Agate, Red Mosaic Agate & Amethyst. The focal point of this collection is the Hamsa Pendant. These pendants were sourced from Turkey and are beautifully crafted with insets of clear crystal stones, all set on sterling silver antique bronze. This collection is designed for the individual who loves to carry their intentions with a little sparkle. The mala necklace measures approximately 44" long. Beads are 8mm.
- Agate has a strengthening and stabilizing energy that will calm, elevate and uplift you. It will help you balance your energies and direct them appropriately. Negative energies will be dispelled, and you will be protected from any kind of negative attack on your body, heart, mind, and spirit. Agate will work as a source of support and encouragement, especially when it comes to work and career. The energies of Agate will keep you inspired, motivated, creative, and productive. It’s a stone that will also fill your life with joy, gladness, and optimism. Whenever you feel low and uninspired, Agate will infuse you with happy and fun energies to make you feel better. Agate is a good grounding stone that will help you center, stabilize, and direct your energies. Agate has a soothing and positive effect on your emotions. It will help you maintain a positive attitude even if you are going through something difficult in your relationship. Agate will promote stability in your relationship and remove the emotional disharmony. Agate will help you overcome negativity and let go of the bitterness in your heart. It will help you focus on all the blessings that you have and just be grateful for them! This stone will show you how you can let go of your anger, expand the love in your heart, and gather the courage to make a new beginning. It will inspire you to fill your life with only good and wonderful things. Agate will promote fidelity in your marriage and trust in your relationship. It will strengthen your bonds, and it will increase the love that you feel for each other.
- Amethyst Amethyst is one of relatively few gemstones with the specific purpose of improving intellectual and cerebral thought. It can help you think both soberly and critically about the situations you face, which will lead you to far greater success in handling them. Amethyst has long been said to promote sobriety – both in the literal sense of preventing drunkenness, and in the metaphorical sense of developing an ability to think more clearly and not be clouded with emotion of any specific sort. That emotion might be blind optimism or blind pessimism, but either way, it is blind – and amethyst can help you open your eyes. Is a wonderful crystal to use if you frequently find yourself in situations where you are unsure how to take action because of your emotions. Amethyst crystals will help you build the skill to critically analyze emotions, appreciate their weight and worth, and then choose whether to act on them, or whether to acknowledge their validity and then set them aside to act on intellectual decisions instead. Amethyst will help you listen to other people’s concerns, and then formulate and clearly articulate solutions in a highly practical, helpful way. It will help you address every concern that is brought to the table in a way that is most effective for the interests of everyone involved. Amethyst is an excellent crystal to enhance physical vitality, especially after chemotherapy, radiation, or pharmaceutical treatments. It’s an energizing healer on a physical level because it can strengthen the adrenal glands, the reproductive organs, and the heart. Emotionally, amethyst is used in crystal healing to help heal personal losses and grief, bringing one gently past painful experiences. Amethyst has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one’s life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.
- Hamsa hand symbolizes the interplay of the chakras, the energy flow in the body, the five senses, and the mudras that effect them. Each finger has its own energy:
- Thumb- Fire element, solar plexus chakra.
- Forefinger- Air element, the heart chakra.
- Middle Finger- Ethereal elements, throat chakra.
- Ring Finger- Earth element, root chakra.
- Pinkie Finger- Water element, sacral chakra.
- Often times, the Hamsa is used to ward off what’s known as “the evil eye”. The evil eye is considered to be the sum of destructive energies that come from negative emotions in the world. This is why it’s often used on walls or jewelry!